LISA INFANT MILK becomes LISA NUTRITION
January 29, 2014 by LISA Nutrition
LISA capitalizes on its experience in infant milk formulas, which is still our core business, to expand our scope of intervention working also on nutritional products for children, teenagers, adults, senior, sportspersons, etc.
It is a consistent development for LISA, as our expertise, our researches and the development of our network of highly skilled professionals enable us to take care of different types of projects: products development, technical project, tailor-made/engineering projects.
LISA NUTRITION has partnerships with several manufacturers who can elaborate various ranges of products, tailor made or “on the shelf” formulas, in several types of packing, in powder or liquid form.
We also work with ingredients suppliers, technologies and processes suppliers, nutritionists, researches centers, experts in both the technology and nutrition fields.
So today, LISA can address the needs of all the players of the nutrition market, from ingredients suppliers to end-products distributors. Now, thanks to our new agreements with these partners, LISA’s missions are broadened:
- Connecting players of the nutrition market:
- Future manufacturers
- Future distributors
- Suppliers of ingredients
- Suppliers of technologies/equipments
- Researches centers
- Technical centers
- Nutrition, quality, hygiene experts
- Project engineering:
- Development of a greenfield project (infant milk or nutritional products factory)
- Support and development in investment projects
- Business development:
- Specific market studies
- Strategic advice in an international context
- Support to find commercial outlets
- Support to identify manufacturers (of ingredients, of equipment, of technology, of finished products)
- Market monitoring, market studies and definition of nutritional concepts
- Technical, technological, scientific support:
- Formulation of new products or improvement of existing formulas
- Promotion of innovative ingredients in specific formulas
- Organization of clinical studies with hospitals
- Improvement and optimization of processes
- High level advice on technical and technological choices
- High level advice on the flows management, from raw materials to end products
- Quality management, hygiene constraints of a factory
Our new website will be soon available at www.lisa-nutrition.com